Podcast Episode 33: How to Drive Culture Using Team Laws
All work teams have a culture that influences their performance. The question for managers:
1. Does that culture enhance or detract from your engagement and performance?
2. Are you designing/influencing the culture or is the culture impeding/influencing your performance?
This episode delves into little known way to influence culture using "Laws."
Some highlights from the episode: - Team laws are a more reliable way to influence culture than team values
- Chris gives you 5 examples of team laws and several resources you can use to implement ones for your team
- All change in habits needs to include high touch, high frequency, low risk practice. We go over a few examples of what that looks like.
- Your 4 step method for introducing Team Laws at your workplace
Listen and let us know what "a-ha moments" you have.