Podcast Episode 25: Your Ideal Week
Updated: Oct 9, 2018
Ever wonder how some leaders are accomplish so much? This episode offers a truly powerful framework for your time.
Some highlights from the episode: - The amount of time you have isn't as important as your intention with your time
- Leading on purpose means having a design for your time. It's like having a budget, but instead you choose how to spend your time!
- Context is EVERYTHING! Frame your calendar by Theme. Chris uses: 1)Go Time, 2)Plan Time, 3)Charge Time.
- Plant examples of activities AND accomplishments within each theme to clarify your time choice
- Check out our Blog Post to help you frame your accomplishments www.impactconsultancy.org/the-revolution-1/the-practice-of-being-effective-in-a-fast-paced-world
- Download Chris's guide to build YOUR Ideal Week docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/64746e_b6cf7719578a4e5aa16865eda6c0a263.pptx?dn=Pod%2025%20Templates.pptx
Listen and let us know what "a-ha moments" you have.