Acting Our Way Into Adaptability
I have a passion for helping people unlock their curiosity to build connections for a better world.
I believe that when people are open to curiosity, the opportunity to build those connections grows exponentially bigger. The opportunity to…
- Connect the dots around systemic issues (we can’t change what we can’t see)
- Connect to stories that touch, move & inspire us to take action (it’s often our hearts, not our minds that shift our actions)
- Connect and build deeper relationship with each other & our community
When we take a stand for Being in Inquiry, something happens.
- We chose to keep an open mind
- We lead with questions instead of conclusions
- We are open to the idea that there is always a better way
- We see ideas as opportunities to test rather than thinking to discredit
Here’s to the courage to stay in inquiry today!